skip to main content

Information for Parents/Students

  • Parents of students in grades 6 - 12 should pay close attention to information about the meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine. 
  • Please review your child's Certificate of Immunization to make sure it is up to date.
  • The best way to prevent Zika and other diseases transmitted by mosquitoes is to prevent mosquito bites!  Check out the link below for additional information.
  • Influenza "the flu" can be serious.  10 Fight The Flu Actions  Find out more about the flu and how to prevent it from the links below.
  • A School Medication Prescriber/Parent Authorization must be on file with the School Nurse for every medication on the school campus.  You will find it under "forms" on this page.
  • Do you know the Impact of Heavy Backpack use?  Click here to find out! 
  • Click this link for information about HPV (human papillomavirus) and the HPV vaccine
Folder About influenza (2 Files)
pdf file Flu_Vaccine_Information_Sheet.pdf
doc file About Influenza "The Flu"
Folder Meningitis (3 Files)
pdf file Meningococcal Flyer
pdf file Meningococcal Information
pdf file Meningococcal Vaccine for Preteens and Teens
Folder Immunization Records (Blue Slip) (1 Files)
pdf file Immunizations_Required_for_School_Attendance.pdf
Folder Zika Information (1 Files)
doc file About_Zika.docx
Folder Forms (1 Files)
pdf file Medication Form
This is the official web site of the Chilton County Board of Education. Any other site that claims to be affiliated with, represent or contain information about any Chilton County School is not endorsed by the Chilton County Board of Education. If you leave the official Chilton County Board of Education web site, the Chilton County School District claims no responsibility for the content beyond this point. Chilton County School District is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience and in compliance with Section 508 guidelines. If you have accessibility concerns or any issues viewing our content, please call 205-280-3000.